Yes, that’s right, I let my husband pick my clothes for a day. Ok, I kinda asked him – as the whole husband does my hair/outfit/makeup concept has intrigued me for a while-, and also knew that he cannot really go wrong if he has to choose from my one and only wardrobe. Not that he has a bad taste, but as a guy, he would wish to see me in different, more feminine ones, ones probably I wouldn’t wish to see myself.
But then this other morning he was in a good mood, we weren’t in a hurry, just had to take some errands and I also wasn’t in the mood to get dressed, so he offered he picks my outfit for me. Great!
Let me guide trough his thinking process:
- This t-shirt because he liked the colours and it has a helicopter on it. 😀
- This pair of jeans because it was at the bottom of the pile and he likes to go backwards sometimes. He also didn’t fail to note that all of my jeans look the same. He might have a point there, but I know the difference and also call it consistency/style/uniform.
- He wanted me let the t-shirt untucked, but because then I had no shape whatsoever he was convincible to say yes to the full tuck. 🙂
- Converse, because he likes All Star high tops and likes the colour of them as well. I’m not sure I would have paired them with these jeans, but when it comes to the top they were a perfect choice.
- Leather jacket and bag because these were at hand, and my sunglasses because they were in my bag already, lol.
- No jewellery or watch, because he completely forgot about them. 🙂
Sunglasses – Ray-Ban, leather jacket – Mango, t-shirt and bag – eBay, jeans – Re/Done, trainers – Converse
I have to say I quite like the result and it was great that I didn’t have to think about it, yet there was no really bad choice there if I do say so myself, but then I’ll do because this experiment proved it seamlessly. Oh happy days. 🙂
It’s also like a couple therapy so can recommend to anyone who has a better half (or anybody really), time and mood to try.