And since I bought my new jeans I’ve been collecting inspo photos like a crazy. Not that I don’t know how to wear or style them, but you know, a bit of inspiration never hurt anybody. Sometimes I wish though I was a bit taller, because these jeans look on slender frame better, but I’ve got what I’ve got.
Anyway, here is some tips and tricks:
- Opt for heels. They don’t have to be very high though, the comfier the better. Also barely there and/or nude sandals or pointy shoes are the best.
- Tuck your shirt in and leave the top buttons open.
- Wear a cropped boxy jacket or a longer but slimmer blazer and leave it open.
- Expose some skin with folding back or cropping the hems. I’m not sure which I want more at this point, I prefer proper hems, but something shorter would be nicer for sure, duh.
- Add something bright or statement! Preferably some vivid accessories or statement earrings.