I don’t need introduction when it comes to summer dresses. When it’s warm and your only priority is not to boil, less clothes aka less thinking is a must. This is when dresses (and jumpsuits) are the best. A whole outfit all in one, you have nothing else to do just grab your basket bag, a pair of nice shades and slides, slippers or sandals, tie your hair in a messy bun and you’re set. Easy breezy.
Since I’ve bought my velvet wrap dress before Christmas, I’m in love with it, so it’s no question I’m looking something more summery with this style. It’s simple and feminine, plus suits every figure with the advantage to make it even more womanly.
These are my favourite inspirations right now:
And what I’m up to right now?
- Most importantly this desirable dress must be either red, or mustard or teal. Chances are small to find the last two, but I’m really into red right now, so I don’t mind.
- I prefer either a pretty simple floral print, or maybe small white polka dots. Stripes aren’y bad either, but I have to see the whole dress.
- I’d prefer a knee length style with (high slit, which comes from the type I guess) and short sleeves.
- Oh, and the fabric must be something natural (cotton, silk) or semi-natural, like viscose.
- And finally, price wise, well, I don’t want to pay a shitload of money, thanks, but it depends how much I love it. 🙂