What a dull day… it’s so grey and dark and I’m so sleepy. There are those days when you would stay in pyjamas and bed all day long and you don’t have the energy to do anything. This is exactly that kind of day for me, and I’m over my morning cup of tea and one and a half coffee (other half is on the go), even though I’m not really a coffee person.
So because I’m lacking any kind of creativity this day, yet my mind is full with these things, let me share with you. Lot of great pictures, few talk. Sounds good, right? 🙂
- Still jeans, especially reworked vintage with light wash and high waist. They just go with everything even without thinking.
- Or alternatively shiny patent pants or skirts. Again, no brainer. Actually I’m a bit intimated by tight patent clothing (aren’t you?), but a pair of leather trousers or black coated jeans wouldn’t let me down. I need to find a letter replacement though.
- Jumpers with special details (hello weirdly, but not sexually accentuated boobs, big sleeves and zippers!) and vintage (like) graphic tees.
- Layers, because layers are good for you; aka camisoles or bra (like :)) or tank tops or corsets! over (graphic) t-shirts, shirts and turtlenecks.
- Bomber and puffer jackets. I’m obsessed at the moment, and want something really warm bomber like for cold winter days.
- Alternatively long coats and blazers with houndstooth or tartan prints.
- Statement shoes; sneak skin, red suede, jewelled, white, patent leather, velvet, everything is right up to my alley, as they go perfectly with those jeans and bomber.
- Colours, like khaki (or any kind of green really), vivid red and purple, plus every warm neutrals.
- And finally winter textures, like the before mentioned velvet, patent leather, suede, corduroy and tweed.
Ok, this is a bit more than I thought, but these things kinda cheer me up. Or it’s just my second coffee kicked in, who knows?
What inspires you?