I desperately need some new top for fall/winter, so I thought it’s time to check what’s available online, so my personal shopping (if that’s possible) will go faster and more effective. Because that’s my tactic.
This selection is from ASOS, H&M, Mango and Zara, even though I visited Topshop’s website as well, I didn’t like anything I would fall for. I’ve said multiple times that Topshop’s strongest game is shoes, hands down, but that’s usually better than everywhere else in similar price range of course.
So here is my selection which was born by the following conditions:
- Almost anything ribbed as far as it’s better quality. And I count here viscose as well, which I don’t mind at all counter to all the 80%+ poly… stuff.
- It must be a bit more fitted or boxy and shorter, no no oversized stuff this time.
- There must be a special little detail which I adore, this could be the colour, extra long, frilled or flare sleeves, cut-out details, ruffles, zippers, extra good quality or just the shape itself.
- Everything is between £10 and 50 depending mainly on the quality.
- I prefer warmer colours in the winter and they also suit me the best. Black, navy and (some) greys are on the edge, but I cannot really wear extra white or baby blue for example, even though I saw really nice things in these shades.
- And one more thing: I hate when I a jumper has way too big neckline and my tee/tank/underwear gets visible. I mean, this suff is meant to be wear in the cold season, so crew and turtle necks are preferred.
I had a gut feeling that I should start my search in H&M and I wasn’t disappointed by their offerings, I think it’s the best this season if we count everything above. I think I need to go
right now? really-really soon. The situation is untenable.
Which is your favourite? Or have a better tip? I’m dying to know.
Pictures by ASOS, H&M, Mango and Zara