Happy September guys! Fall is here officially, can you believe it? Me neither. But I don’t mind it now. I love September anyway, it’s one of the bests month in the year, because of the following reasons:
- The weather is pleasant: not too hot, not too cold which is the best sartorial wise. At least we don’t have to think about what not to wear in these boiling cities.
- I love fall’s cosiness too, it’s the best time to snuggle with a book at home in the evenings, but you still have chance to take a big walk among falling leaves.
- The new autumn/winter stuff is in stores and nobody can stop you to buy them.
- It’s ankle boots, leather jacket and darker, rusty color time!
- It’s time for Fashion Week! And although I don’t like the spring/summer collections so much, seasons are blending now in fashion world anyway, and street style is great too.
Anyway, August was a super nice month for me, I really enjoyed every moment of it.
- Having had a week of holiday/me time/working on the new site time Style Cat Blog returned with a new self hosted site, with bigger and better pictures and nicer home page.
- I was nominated to the Liebster Award which you can read more about right here.
- My cravings for autumn’s colors struck and haven’t let me go since then.
- We visited the Wetland Centre here in London to walk a bit meanwhile we observed all the water birds, bugs and cute otters.
- The next day we travelled with my hubby to Hampton Court and spent a day there, learning some British history, walking a lot, eating ice cream and chilling in the gardens.
- I spent (and actually still spending :)) a lot of time with my wardrobe, especially with my vintage stuff, reworking, reshaping and personalising them. Now it’s more like decluttering again, which means a big clear off on eBay soon. 🙂
- And my hubby surprised me with a weekend trip to Edinburgh. It was nothing but amazing! I wanna go there again (and again).
What I wore:
My love for my vintage jeans, denim shorts and tees seems endless, and actually it is. This time with slides due to the boiling weather. But I’ve also started to wearing new pieces from my fall wardrobe. If you’re interested, you find more details here.
What I bought:
Amazing things! More vintage jeans, and all the funny neck tees on pretty good discount. The tobacco Mango coat and some things in Zara as well. I’m so satisfied with all of my purchases, I cannot even tell you. Ok, maybe I could, but I have a feeling you’ll see all of these things a lot in the near (and hopefully in the distant) future.
So that was my August. Thank you for being, following and reading my blog. You’re all super mega cool peeps, and I couldn’t be more happier for this life I’m having now. Stay with me in September too, you won’t regret it! 🙂
See you tomorrow!