New month, new award! My first Liebster actually (after the Sunshine and Blogger Recognition awards :)) from the loveliest Sophia Cho! Thank you Sweetie, it’s always an honour to have some recognition.
- Post 11 facts about yourself!
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator!
- Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions!
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m a vegetarian for 7 years and no, I don’t miss meat at all. 🙂
- My hubby and I have been together for 11 years (met in college) but got married just last year.
- I tend to believe that everything is connected somehow, we just can’t see the whole picture. But that’s probably because I like thinking in systems.
- I have 3 tattoos and I’m planning a 4th and 5th one.
- I’m quite perfecionist so I must do everything right or not at all.
- Which leads me the next fact, that I’m a terrible driver. I couldn’t practice enough because I wasn’t the best from the very first minute.
- I love cats more than dogs because they’re independent, have their own will and their mysterious dark side too which makes them more interesting in my eyes. Hehe, what does this say about me? 🙂
- I’m afraid of loud noises, I just cannot stand them, have no idea why though.
- I don’t have a middle name either. Actually it’s pretty common in Hungary.
- Oh, and my name originally is Gemes Andrea as we use the names the other way around in Hungary (like in Japan, if I’m not mistaken :)).
- I have hazel eyes, light brownish in the middle and green outside.
Questions from my Nominator:
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Good question, actually I have no idea where we’ll live, but that doesn’t really matter actually, because what matters to me is having our 10th anniversary with my husband and probably with a kid, and I’ll be blogging a lot with a big success. 🙂
- Best compliment you’ve received? When somebody compliments on my clothes or style. The other day a sales assistant asked me whether I had bought a similar tee before? 🙂 On one hand it’s flattering because she clearly remembered me (and what I wore!), on the other hand maybe I should go less. 😛
- What is your greatest strength? I have a really good eye for details and learn and adapt fast when I’m interested in the topic and I can see the advantages…
- What is your greatest weakness? But I’m really bad with unpredictable changes. I always say I’m like a gold fish you have to put it in lukewarm water first. 🙂
- Chipotle order? (If you don’t eat Chipotle then: What’s your favorite food?) It’s fine too. I don’t really have a favorite food. I like certain things (poppy seeds, coconut, strawberries) and dislike others (raisins wee), but I have a sweet tooth for sure. 🙂
- If you could be any age for one week, what would it be? Kid again, maybe 8-9 years old, in summer, at my grandmother’s house. Oh, sweet memories…
- If you could live in any country for the rest of your life, where would it be? You got me, I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while now. Few months ago it would have been Budapest, but living here for a year now ruined Hungary a bit. On the other hand Brexit still dissapoints me and Scandinavia is too cold for my warm blood… But I can’t imagine living outside of Europe either. LA could be nice though.
- Do you trust anyone with your life? My husband.
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? My phone, notebook, a debit card, one of my vintage Levi’s and my wedding ring.
- Who do you admire in life? Again, my husband. We went trough a lot together and we mean a lot to each other.
- How would you spend one billion dollars? Probably I wouldn’t spend it all, but have some savings or investment too. But the rest! I would travel a lot, buy some designer things (bags probably) and give a part of it to my family and anything animal rescue related.
- Why blogging?
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- Any supersition?
- How many clothes do you have?
- If your home caught on fire what would you take out?
- Where do you live?
- And where would you like to live instead?
- Happiest moment of your life?
- Do you have a job? What’s that?
- Favorite inspiration sources?
- Why eleven? 🙂
- Simply by Simone
- The Clothes Minded
- Treasa Maureen
- Anja Ge
- Dissecting The Look
- Style On Board
- Inspire Par La Mode
Thank you for nominating me an reading this all trough. I hope you enjoyed! I certanly did. 🙂