Another month is passing away and another one is here to welcome. Usually August means the end of summer, vacation time and waiting for the beauties of fall (buying new trends or wintery basics!), but this year is quite strange, because we haven’t really experienced either of them. Summer is just started and I wanna enjoy it as long as I can. Anyway, July was a nice summery month and quite a few thing happened with me. Lets see them.
- I joined Patreon, yeyy! :), where you can support my work if you fancy.
- As a small getaway, we visited Cambridge and it was beyond fantastic.
- We also took advantage of living in London, playing tourists in the City.
- Having had a smaller pause… really, I didn’t buy things for weeks. Well, ok I bought some items but returned everything and that doesn’t count, does it? So now I have this serious urge for shopping everything vintage, but especially Vetements like clothes and nice summer shoes.
- Oh, and pink. I have a thing now for everything pink and ballet inspired. Ballet shoes, someone?
- Of course when you buy a relatively lot if things in a relatively short period of time, you’ll start to question yourself. As I started questioning my own sanity, but figured out, that it’s not me and now everything is fine. No regrets. 🙂
- And I spent a lot of time with everything interior, from balconies, trough everything Mid-century modernism to details from my own home. I just love interior design.
What I wore:
Summer finally hit London which meant a lot of tees and denim skirts. And slides! But my love for vintage jeans went nowhere either, and luckily London let me to wear them too. 🙂 If you’re interested in the details, you can find all of my outfits under the MyStyle section.
What I bought:
Actually this doesn’t seem that bad than I thought, which again indicates that it’s definitely not me. Not to mention sales. Although I’m not good at sales, this happened to be a good season so far, as I bought those Vetement’s like jeans on 20%, the parka on 50%, the slides on 60% and the green vintage tee on 75%. Looking at the numbers, maybe I should continue to look, lol. 🙂 More details right here. 🙂
Couture F/W 2017 collections
- Vetements first S/S 2017 RTW/couture/non couture collection cooperating with a bunch of other brands from Levi’s to Dr. Martens.
- Iris van Herpen with amazingly beautiful dresses inspired by sea creatures.
- Giles Deacon with a modern French Revolution era style.
- Ralph & Russo with beautiful gowns and edgy accessories.
- Victor & Rolf boho collections with a lot of frills and denim.
- Jean Paul Gaultier with a spectacular ode for nature and autumn.
- Valentino with Elizabethan era for the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death.
- Fendi with the most bad ass stage in Rome, with models walking on the water of Trevi Fountain.
Have I missed something? Probably not. Oh, yes, one last thing. There are exciting things in progress, so maybe I can’t post that much like I usually do. Bare with me until we’ll work everything out and see you soon or meanwhile on Insta and/or Twitter!
Have a fantastic weekend!