So summery shoes yet again, just because they’re still in my mind. And because sometimes it’s easier to look around online from the comfort of your own home (or from your office if you will :)).
This time I checked TopShop, H&M, Office Shoes, Mango and Zara, but I reduced them instantly to TopShop and H&M. Well, Office Shoes could stay with a pair of mules too, not that I would love mules so much. And I found nothing interesting at Mango and Zara. Yes, I know, surprise, surprise (and I’m pretty sarcastic here).
Anyway, I don’t have an extra-specific picture in mind, but the shoes must fit the followings, all of them at the same time:
- They have to be better quality, like leather, suede or canvas which means no plastic at all.
- They must be walkable, which rules out sky high and kitten heels.
- But they must have heels, somewhere in the low-middle range. Espadrilles are fine too as nothing is more summery when it comes to shoes. 🙂
- They have to be non-black (or white), preferebly nude.
- The toe or heel area must be open (preferably both). These’re shoes for summer after all.
- I don’t like to struggle with putting them on or taking them off, so no complicated or multiple closure are required.
- They have to be in the £20-60 area. Ok, they might be less than that, but there’s no way I could find a pair with proper quality under 20 quid, so…
And here I have the result:
And my thoughts to them:
Ok, some mules stayed in, because they fit to the above mentioned points and they’re open on the front and back too, but I’m really not a mules person, so I should try them again. I’m pretty sure in the result (that I still don’t like them on me) though, but hope dies last…
At normal circumstances the same would apply to pink shoes, but there’s something so inviting in these TopShop suede mules and the pretty floral canvas sandals. I’m still not sure though, whether it’s just me changing or a simple magpie effect which strikes over and over again, seducing me off the right path. Anyway, I should try these too. I wouldn’t loose anything with trying, right?
And finally my favorites. The Chanel like sling backs (these must be pretty new, as I couldn’t spot them so far) and the Gucci like nude backless loafers, which I tried few days ago, and which I really don’t need. Do I? 😛 Plus I’d be really curios of the H&M espadrilles as those ones have the best prices, and well, I don’t have any so far.