So what about some jeans wearing in the summer inspiration post? I swear this is the biggest advantage of England; I can wear my beloved jeans all year around without baking in them. So if I see a good jean inspo I just have to have it, maybe I can use it later without even knowing I’m using it. Haha…
I guess the best trends are those which you want to wear every day and night 24/7 without even noticing it. It so natural and simple, it’s only logical. 🙂
Tricks and tips:
- Tight fitted 100% cotton denim is the best and trendiest at the moment. Look for a pair of vintage Levi’s or a renewed vintage piece. Don’t forget to go at least a size up.
- Wear jeans with statement tops – aka off the shoulders, frills, shirts or even hoodies but keep the footwear simple, like a barely there sandal or (backless) loafers.
- Or wear them with a simple or distressed white tee and fancier accessories. Remember balance is always the key.
- Wear denim jackets or shirts with summer dresses (and sneakers) or with a leather something. If you want to wear it with jeans or a denim skirt, the best solution is to use a different hue of denim, like mid wash jeans and dark jackets or vice versa.
- Have you found a good pair of vintage jeans? Lucky you! But are they too long and don’t have time/money/patience to get to the tailor? Do it for yourself and don’t worry about the length as longer (ankle) and shorter (capri like) lengths are equally good right now.
- You want to make those jeans/skirts/shorts even fancier? Put a nice quality belt on it. Plus point that you can accentuate your waist even more.
- Wanna wear jeans but make the look more summery? Wear natural white/creamy light clothes and summery accessories like a pair of sandals, canvas or straw basket or fisherman’s net bag and delicate silver jewelry.
Do you like wearing jeans in the summer too? Or prefer denim skirts or summery dresses? Tell us!