I don’t know what’s the situation on the other side of Europe or in the US but here in London we have this not so sunny, pretty cloudy not too cold but not even warm weather with occasional rains. Which is definitely not summer or pre-summer but at least we can be creative with our outfits with more layers and more skin at the same time. I picked out some inspirational pictures for you to see what I mean.
Tricks and tips:
- It’s time to take out your heels or toes, what you prefer. Pair these open toes or backless shoes with looser or skinnier but definitely cropped jeans or pants a tee and a lighter leather jacket, trench coat or knitted cardigan.
- Or pair shorter lengths aka a denim short or skirt with high top sneakers, a camisole and cardigan over it or a t-shirt under it.
- Add a bigger chic summery bag made from linen or straw or a mini tote made from leather or straw (if you’re lucky enough to find one :)).
- Don’t afraid to wear vintage with vintage like a good tee with a perfect pair of jeans until you have simple and modern accessories which can elevate any look.
- You can always add some extra with huge gold earrings or a pair of trendy sunglasses.
- Tone in tone or black&white outfits are always stylish and can’t go wrong. I’m back to these (with some blue or black jeans) and so in love with them again.
Considering that it’s already Friday, don’t forget to wear some really comfy on the weekend. Happy Friday to all of you!