I spoke a lot about trends last time and how gets it more difficult to decide what’s on trend and what’s not but one thing is certain if summer then light shirts and blouses. Possibly light blue or white ones. These are basic things in a wardrobe, such classics which can be over and over again. This summer however, these basic items got a twist with some cut outs, frills, interesting cuts or off-the-shoulder style. Actually you can choose any one of these you’ll be trendy and cool for sure. I’d like to wear them too, but still not found the perfect one.
However this fact small problem of mine didn’t stop me to pick some of them from here and there. Enjoy! And don’t forget the tips and tricks in the end of the post.
Tips and tricks:
- I love the light blue striped ones made of natural fabrics, but all of them are great with blue or white denim anything but the options are endless really.
- If I have to buy a classic cut shirt I always opt for one with long sleeves and make it more casual with some unbuttoning and folding back the sleeves.
- This time we can wear it untucked. I haven’t decided whether it’s a good thing for me but it’s always nice to have more options. And at least it won’t be like it’s from the mouth of a dog. Haha. 🙂
- If you opt for the classic shirt wear it with multiple delicate golden or silver necklaces but if you prefer off-the-shoulder styles then leave your neck free and put on a nice pair of earrings.
- Also if you choose to show off your shoulders then show them and tie your hair in a (messy) bun or a pony tale or maybe a half bun.
- A more boyish shirt can be made more feminine with a pair of heels or on the contrary a more feminine blouse is can be made more cool with some white sneakers or flat sandals.