Lately one of the biggest trends is camisoles or should I call it boudoir wear. The thing is while pajama dressing is here for a while (and for me it’s not too exciting, however I cannot deny that sometimes is good to be in a pajama all day :)) wearing camisole is a big hit. After all it’s feminine, it’s sexy and it’s beautiful at the same time. Not to speak about that it’s man approved. I guess. And there’s not a lot of thing fashion wise which is covetable by both men and women. Am I right?
I like this trend too and I was thinking to buy something (this one from Mango looks really nice for example) but to be frank 25-30 quid for a piece of polyester is a bit too much. And this fact prevented me all the time. So for now I replace the cami with a simple tank which does the job pretty well too.
Anyways, if you already have one or don’t care with the price I’ve collected some inspirational street style pictures and some tricks and tips as well. Enjoy! 🙂
Tricks and tips:
- To take the sexiness of it a bit wear it with other layers.
- You can add a chunky cardigan, jumper to cozier look or dress up a bit with a nice, sharply cut blazer.
- Alternatively you can put a t-shirt or shirt under it.
- Or you can make it more casual with balancing the look with something what is the opposite of sexy like something chunky or cozy.
- Dress it down with a frayed, destroyed vintage (or vintage look a like). jeans. Preferably with higher waist and looser cut. A pair of vintage Levis 501 or 505 does the job perfectly.
- You can also dress it down with some chunky boots or some simple flat or sneakers to make your look more casual.
Do you like camis too? Would you wear it outside of your bedroom?