Sometimes is nothing better then wearing a good blazer or a crisp shirt. Especially if you can dress it down a bit. I’ve always disliked full professional looks (as they say nothing) so there is no way I could work at place where it’s obligatory. I just need my freedom.
Luckily most workplace is fine with business casual which is much more better then plain professional as you can show your personality too. Most important tip I can give you is be yourself but pursue balance. And lets see how the professionals do it. Here is some nice and trendy inspiration from the street and finally some tip which I keep in mind.
Tricks and Tips:
- Footwear is key. You can dress up every outfit with decent heels. Of course there are limits clothes wise too but you can’t do wrong with nice heels.
- Other key elements are neutral colors like black, navy, grey, white, beige, cream or camel. Although a bit pop of color can cheer up any outfit. Again balance is the key.
- Wearing old classics like a crispy button up or blazer always do the trick. They are nice elements to add to a pair of non distressed, darker colored jeans.
- Or on the other (bottom) side, if you wear a decent (suit) paints you can get away with a simple t-shirt too.
- Your accessories should be on the more elegant side too. A nice black belt, a classic watch or decent jewelry elevate your look even more.