It’s pretty difficult to start this post, I’m a bit speechless and that’s rare but I’ll do my best to write down my swirling thoughts. First of all I’m glad, I am really happy and I want to thank this acknowledgment and nomination to Ewonderhub who is a nice blogger herself and saw the work and potential in my blog. Thank you once and once again.
Secondly, I’m a bit overwhelmed and a bit scared of this otherwise great opportunity. Why? Because I’m like this, I’m quite the perfectionist who always wants to create everything perfectly but as there’s no such thing as perfection, I can’t be satisfied enough. Ever. But at least I’ll do my best. Bah…
And finally, what the heck… I know I’m stupid and should welcome this nomination without any fear, take it easy as this whole blogging thing is fun and I can’t do any wrong or right. I just will be me.
Confused? Be not! From now on it’ll be more clear. I promise. 🙂
So first (Sunshine Blogger) things first there are few things to be made:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 hilarious or beautiful questions asked by the person.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Then ask them another 11 questions (comment on their boxes to notify them of the nomination).
2. First point is done, second point is to answer the following questions:
1. If you could do something for the entire universe, what would it be? And why?
For the entire universe? That’s a bit big for me but if I could do anything for planet Earth that would be to change men’s thinking about, well… life overall. At his point we’re really good to destroy the planet where we live and where our children (will) live. And that’s mainly because we’re ignorant and/or lazy. It’s maybe too serious on this blog but I’m a serious girls who really cares and would change this. Because I care. But not just mankind (we kinda deserve it for how we behave) but mainly animals and plants who really can’t help this whole thing. 🙁
2. What’s your weakness in this blogosphere?
I’m a really really introvert person so I’m quite bad at making new connections and relationships. Actually that could be a weakness everywhere when it comes to communities. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind it because I know and accepted it long time ago but extroverted people can’t really get this whole introvert thing. So it doesn’t mean that I’d be a jerk or something, on the contrary I’m a quite nice person. Yes, really. 🙂
3. What is your favorite post here on ewonderhub ?then share a link to it.
Probably the Bits and tips of life. I love every tip because then I can feel I can do this or that. Then in a worse period I can’t of course, but I think if I read everything about this topic, it’ll be somewhere in my mind and one day I can reach it in those periods as well. (Clearly, I’m in a good mood now, that’s the reason of this optimism :))
4. How do you want to present yourself to the world?
Stylish and self-confident. I seriously think that clothes can be your every day armor, they can lift or ruin your mood and others can feel this. Also self-confidence is half of success wherever you are, whatever you do.
5. What are your dreams before you kick the bucket ( that’s a normal scenario in life)
I have simple dreams like being successful in my job, live and grow old together with my husband (cheesy I know) and travel the whole world. I wanna see everything. 🙂 But firstly Iceland (and the whole USA, Japan, Australia and some tropic islands then everything else).
6. How did you know about WordPress blogging? And why started it?
My husband recommended it on the first place. Then I did a little research and eventually decided WordPress. Actually I wanted to start it a long time ago so it’d been more interesting why didn’t I? I’ve been a big fan of other bloggers for years now and I enjoyed that the whole world can open for you sitting behind your desk (or wherever) whether you’re a blogger or a reader. Also I had been always interested in fashion and wanted to create something my own it was only logical. Oh, plus this is a great opportunity to use my English too. 🙂
7. What’s the most scary thing about yourself?
Well… I can be so unfortunate sometimes but without any reason. In some periods I’m clearly aware of this but can’t help it. Then I tend to hate myself even more and I can be pretty mean (knowing exactly what’s the other’s weak point), and here you have a viscous circle. That’s sometimes really really scary even for me. But fortunately is quite rare and just the closest people can experience it.
8. So far what fault have you seen on ewonderhub ?then what are your expectations..
Fault? I think there’s no such a thing. Yeah I know I said I’m a perfectionist but it’s just for me, I’m more indulgent with others. I could say I don’t like this or that but if you like it that way who am I to change it? I read it somewhere that you should do whatever floats your boat and I couldn’t agree more.
9. If you were to correct something in your life, what would it be?
I’d have started this blog earlier, like a year or so. I believe that everything happens with a reason. Moving abroad was the biggest change in our life. I had quit my job in the end of 2014 moved to Ireland and then here in the UK and as it was the time of big start overs I could have start this blog earlier but probably there was a reason behind this little delay too. So overall I have no (big) regrets. 🙂
10. What’s your favorite moment you experience in your childhood?
Probably a vacation at Balaton back in Hungary as this is a really strong memory and came first to my mind. I was around 4 years old and I spent the time with my family mostly in the water and in a caravan at a camp. Lake Balaton is an amazing place (you should visit it in summer), it was warm, my family was together and that caravan somehow amazed me.
11. Tell me your deepest secret.( don’t hide / tell a lie, watching you closely. lol )
Well, I don’t really have secrets, I’m an honest person, sometimes too honest. However, what came to my mind it’s that I’m a terrible driver what I don’t like to admit. The worst thing it’s not because my skills (or the lack of them) but because I tend to overthink and overworry if I did something wrong. And again here you have that vicious circle.
3. Phew, it was taken more time than I thought. I really enjoyed it though! 🙂 But lets see my nominees. It’s so exiting, isn’t it? Drumbeat….
- Style on Board
- Emily Nueva
- Ritu’s Style Diary
- The Clothes Minded
- Dissecting The Look
- Halla Jacobsen
- Sincerely Reine
- Style Domination
- Face Camera Action
Congratulations and sorry, this is a lot of work, but fun too! 🙂
4. And last but not least here they have my 11 hilarious or beautiful(?) questions from me to them. 🙂
- If you had that certain golden fish what would be you 3 wishes?
- Who is your favorite superhero and why?
- There’s a saying: clothes don’t make the person. Do you agree?
- Dogs or cats? Why?
- What would you change about yourself?
- Are you an introverted or extroverted person?
- What’s your favorite moment in your life?
- If you could who do you change life for a day with?
- How would you describe your style?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite post at Style Cat Blog? 😛
So… that’s it, my very first blog nomination. Thank you, Ewonderhub the opportunity again and hope you liked this quite different post today.
Featured image via www.sky2travel.co.uk.