As Zara is changing their offerings more often then I change sheets (I mean really) I thought I take another look what have they at the moment. My previous post can be found here. 🙂
Jackets and coats: I’ve always thought Zara’s strongest suit is outerwear (pun intended :)). Sometimes they have nice other things sure but if I want to buy a nice blazer or jacket with affordable price then Zara is a good place to start.
- This leather quilted bomber jacket is really nice and a good alternative if you want a bomber jacket but with a more elegant look.
- And that trenchcoat? That’s what I was talking about. It’s a classic but still have a bit of twist with those trendy pleats.
- How nice is this floral blazer. If you want something bit Gucci like you should definitely try this. It’s not too much and not too less, just perfect.
- I already took a look at that red blazer and it’s a pretty nice thing too. Especially that double collar and the pop of red what makes this so covetable but if you’re not ready to it, it’s available in black as well.
- I saw this black denim jacket too, it seemed really nice as it has nice material, nice faded black color and frayed hems it could worth the purchase.
- And an other denim jacket this time a more classic one in light blue.
Shirts and tops
- Classic and trendy shirt with blue stripes. No more word’s needed.
- And an other stripy blue shirt again with a trendy twist, namely the off the shoulder style.
- One more feminine top with metal finish and plates. I’m not sure in the quality as it looks already twisted on the picture (so annoying) but otherwise nice piece.
- And a classic tee with nice pink hue. I saw this one and hesitated a bit too but I’m not a pink kinda girl so I’m not sure whether I wore it, the material is nice though.
- Wider fitted jeans with quirky prints and embellishments if you want something more than your classic jeans. Oh, and I checked, they’re made of 100% cotton which is really good. I’m not sure though how those embellishments would bare washing but hey, it’s said we shouldn’t wash our jeans too much, so I guess it would be fine.
- Now this skirt is good enough to be here. It’s classic and interesting at the same time, again could worth a try.
Shoes and bags
- Really trendy pointy slipper with mid heel. It has everything what a fashion girl could need at this point as it’s white, a bit western and a bit babouches like.
- Ok, I couldn’t wear these sandals but they look nice as well, I adore the heels anyway.
- Now Zara is on the socks bandwagon and you can buy nice selections here as well.
- And those earrings (the jewelry section is going very strong too), they are beautiful and compliment nicely the 80s trend. Of course they’re available in both silver and gold. If you are on a budget but want to buy something trendy I’d highly recommend these (and the socks, whatever color you want). 🙂
And here you have some outfits with them.
OMG, how girly, haha. I couldn’t wear these things like this (ok, maybe the outfit 5 and 2) but of course you don’t have to wear all of these together. For example if I bought those pink sandals or tee or the floral blazer I immediately toughen up the look with some black jeans, leather anything or some boyish pieces. But that’s just me as a spring collection this is good the way it is.
Do you like these pieces and would you buy them too?
Photos via zara.com.