In the last few days I got inspiration – kinda ironically – by fall/winter fashion shows and maybe even bigger inspiration from street style. The following 4 photos are constantly in my mind now and I wanna dress just like they.
- Vintage denim. First of all jeans with high waist and straight or bit wider leg. This shouldn’t be good news for anybody I think as I have a pretty big and ever growing denim collection.
- Pop of red. as I mentioned before I’m all into a bit of red here and there. Actually I’ve always liked red but – don’t know – in the past few years I didn’t wear it that much.
- Silver accessories. Ok this one is a bit beyond on my comfort zone and I couldn’t wear big amount of it but a smaller bag or some details on shoes or boots are just right up my alley. Just like Pernille’s booties or Natasha’s bag (both by Loewe). But it’s hard to find decent things with good quality and affordable price. Doh…
- Basic trenchcoats. I didn’t see this one’s coming. I know it’s a true classic what you can dress down or up and it’s practical too but I was never really into it. I always preferred leather jackets and bombers over it. So what’s the case here? I think the color what goes oh so well with vintage denim. Maybe I’ll check a sportier version soon. Hmm…
- Black denim. Again jeans, but this time in black. Faded black that is. This pair (maybe 501?) on Miroslava Duma seems perfect (and she’s a petite girl too, so kudos to her). I kinda like her Mickey Mouse tee as well especially with those high heels.
- Sportswear. And last but not least tracksuits. You already could see this girl here but here you have a better picture. It seriously indicates some cravings over colorful tracksuits. I’m just still not sure what kinda shoes should/could I wear it with.
What’s in your mind right now?